Friday, February 17, 2012

Boys and Girls

The never ending debate: can guys and girls just be friends? I don't get whats to debate. They can't. It's not possible. If you're one those who disagree and will point out a couple of friends as examples, you are wrong. Either one person is head over heels and the other doesn't feel the same, so they maintain a masochistic/sadist friendship or one person doesn't realize the other wants to have sex with them and it goes back to being the masochistic/sadist relationship. People debate the wrong issue with this situation. It's just not possible to just be friends with the opposite sex. It's not the issue I want to debate about. People are asking the wrong question. It isn't CAN guys and girls be friends, (they can't. Don't argue.), but WHY can't guys and girls be friends? Is it animalistic? Or is it as humans we've evolved that any positive emotions we have for the opposite sex must equal love which leads to sex?

Let's look at the animalistic viewpoint first. As humans, our need to procreate is great and huge. We want to carry on our genes. We are no different than cats and dogs running around humping one another to spread our legacy. This is why welfare people and trailer trash can't stop reproducing. They don't think: they just do. While smart people stop, evaluate and look for a suitable mate. But not even the smart ones can't stop that feeling their groins when they become friends with that female coworker at work and as they go out for late nights of innocent drinking and fun, the male instinctively wants to fuck this girl because she is a good mating partner. And he will go back to the office and fuck her. He is following his instinct. People like to think we're greater than other animals like monkeys and birds, and we are in some senses, but we all share that instinct. This doesn't make us any better or any worse as people. It makes us animals.

On the flip side, can guys and girls not be friends because as humans we've evolved that when we have intimate emotions for the opposite sex, we mistake this for love and that love becomes a need to fuck. To connect with someone on several different emotions we have, over the years, started to mush these emotions into believing it's love and lust. This person understands me like my mate never will or they are so in tuned with my emotions. This leads to thinking you love them and that love leads to sex. We now associate love with sex. This wasn't always the case. Back in the 1930's, (I'm totally throwing out an era here.), a guy would not have a girl as a friend. Sure, he may look at his best friends wife and think "Damn! She has a very nice hiney!". But he wouldn't be friends with his best friends wife because it looked bad and she was a tramp. Now we're so free with our emotions and wanting to become open to new things that now a persons mind is just as a turn on as a chicks tits.

This is the part that I would tell you which I think is right. I don't know the answer to this debate. My boyfriend called while I was writing this and I told him the basics of this post. He gave the theory that men are animalistic and girls fall for the emotions turn into sexual attraction. And while it's a valid point, I've been in "friendships" with guys where I just wanted to (and did) fuck because it was the animal in me. On the flip side, a guy friend of mine fell deeply in love with me and it led to fucking. So, whats the answer?

I don't know, I just know guys and girls can't be friends.

-Crazy Eights


No comments:

Post a Comment