Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Letter to a Doctor

Dear Dr. G (Not the medical examiner),

You see my boyfriend once a week for his weekly meetings. In the beginning, I was a great thing for him. I'm his first healthy relationship, I make him happy (most days), I encourage him, and most of all, I love him. Do you know how hard it is to love him? He's not an easy guy to love, but I accept him as he is. Do you remember how supportive you were of us? How you encouraged him to stick it with me when I had Stage IV Endometriosis? How you said you would discharge him from your group if he ever broke up with me? What changed, Dr G? Now you want him single and you don't think I'm good enough for him. Guess what? I encouraged him to make friends, the friends you are so happy he's finally making. I'm the reason he started calling and texting these people to go out and have fun, that you're so giddy for him. Fuck, I even told him where the best places to go where. He told you I have trust issues, and you said those are my problems, not his. Guess what? It is his problem, but I've been working very hard on those issues. You fail to realize that you know so much about my boyfriend, but you know nothing about me. You think I'm a gold digger? Honey, let me paint you a picture of me coming home to a filthy apartment after working 9 days in a row to a husband that didn't work and did drugs and cheated on me behind my back. I supported that asshole for over a year. This is payback bitch. Gold digger, huh? I just bought my boyfriend, your client, a tank of gas and took him out to lunch. I have bought him several games, blu rays, gas (which in his van, isn't fucking cheap), and even a Nintendo DS. Does that sound like a Gold digger to you? Sounds like someone who is getting her dues from her shit head of a husband. It's convenient right now for both of us to stayed married: he gets more money, I get badass insurance and when we file for taxes, we're getting a shit load.

But let's go back to my trust issues, shall we? You have no idea how often I have been lied to, cheated on, or fucked over. And my boyfriend has a horrible past of cheating on every single one of his girlfriends and now he's going out, drinking, and surrounded by girls. He's a very handsome and charming guy, you know this Dr G. But I don't go through his phone, I don't ask who he's texting, I don't go through his email, nor do I ask him about the girls at the bar. We all have are issues, Dr., but I'm working on mine. If he slips up, all I can hope is that he is man enough to tell me, ashamed enough to hold his head down and beg for forgiveness. And I will. Because I have never had someone be honest with me. Oh, but you do know about the girls he's been talking to. Guess what? I know too. I only freaked out about one because I thought he should have told her he wasn't single, but I have to trust his judgement. I've fucked up a couple times on trusting him and let him down, but you know what Dr Perefect? So has he.And we've forgiven one another because that is what true, loving couples do. And the fact you say he's so young to be in a serious relationship? Why didn't you tell him that from the beginning you dumb cunt. Look, he's had his fun. He's scammed money, he's fucked more girls than most guys every will in their life, he's been in jail, etc. He's 26 years old. He needs to start settling down and figuring out what to do with the rest of his life. I see how his life has been up until now and wouldn't you say he needs to start doing the opposite of what he was? No one is there to encourage him, no is there to tell him how handsome he is, what a great guy he is, to talk about all the things we both love and share. At least, there wasn't. But I'm here now. I'm not trying to save him, but I'm trying to help him in his way through life because even though his mom is there, she isn't there emotionally. He stood by my side when I went through my disease. A disease I couldn't help having and it was painful. So painful I couldn't hold down a job. Well, Guess what Dr Cunt: I'm better now and going back to work soon.

So, fuck you and you telling him he should be single because he's "so young" and "your girlfriend is a gold digger". Want my advice? Get to know who your client is in love with first before you decide to make fucked up advice like that.

But I'm not telling you what to do. Stupid Cunt.

-Crazy Eights

No comments:

Post a Comment